During September our clergy will be traveling often. So, for Hospital calls, & funeral Masses, please contact the office, or priest in Burley at (208) 678-5453 or in Twin Falls at (208) 733-3907.
Read more

Marriage Tribunal, Nullity FORMS


Click here for Nulity of Marriage Forms (commonly known as Annulment) Haz click aquí para las Formas de la nulidad matrimonial (comúnmente llamadas Anulaciones)